The instructions are: Nurse-scholars have a significant obligation to their community as well. Their work must have academic and professional integrity. Their efforts are designed to add to the body of knowledge, advance the profession, and ultimately help in the care of patients. Work that lacks integrity is subject to quickly erodeor worse. Fortunately, there are strategies and tools that can help ensure integrity in academic and professional work. This Assignments asks you to consider these and how you might apply them to your own work. In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by appending the original document you began in the previous assignment. The Assignment: Part 3, Section 1: Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity Using the Academic and Professional Success Development Template you began in Week 1 and continued working on in Week 2, write a 2- 3-paragraph analysis that includes the following: Clearly and accurately explains in detail the relationship between academic integrity and writing. Clearly and accurately explains in detail the relationship between professional practices and scholarly ethics. Accurately cite at least 2 resources that fully support your arguments, being sure to use proper APA formatting. Use Grammarly and SafeAssign to improve the Clearly and accurately describe in detail how Grammarly, SafeAssign, and paraphrasing contributes to academic integrity. Include sufficient evidence that Grammarly and SafeAssign were utilized to improve responses. Part 3, Section 2: Strategies for Maintaining Integrity of Work Expand on your thoughts from Section 1 by: Clearly identifying and accurately describing strategies you intend to pursue to maintain integrity and ethics of your 1) academic work while a student of the MSN program, and 2) professional work as a nurse throughout your career. Include a clearly developed review of resources and approaches you propose to use as a student and a professional.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.