Assignment instructions In HDU, on the morning of day 2 of Mrs. Wilsons admission to hospital, you are required to provide a comprehensive handover of Mrs. Wilson to a multi-disciplinary team (for the purposes of this paper, this handover will be more comprehensive than in real life). Your assignment will be a documentation of this handover, and must include: 1.Background and history of the patient (make it short) .2.Your current assessment of the patient in HDU. You may want to go through primary and secondary survey. If data is absent, state that you would do a particular assessment to gain that data, why and what you findings you would be expecting 3.Demonstrate your level of advanced knowledge by describing in depth the pathophysiology of her condition, including signs and symptoms and the pharmacological treatment of the condition she has which is the highest priority. 4.high dependency units contain a variety of technical resources. Provide an argument for monitoring and/or further diagnostic tests for the patient (this could be a discussion in favour of further specialized monitoring equipment or against) an individualized nursing care plan of one (1) or two (2) of Mrs. Wilson’s problems/nursing diagnosis. Include goals, interventions and how you will evaluate Mrs. Vedlos the management of Mrs. Wilson. Were there any missed assessments? Has she received the correct pharmacological management during her admission? please find attached case study of Mrs. Wilson marking guide and instructions
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.