In a 5 paragraph essay (double space 12 font), you will determine if the US was justified in annexing (taking over) the Philippines. The following is an outline guide to assist you in writing this essay.I. Paragraph #1 Introduction/Thesis -write some background information on this topic -end the paragraph with a thesis statement (Example: The US should/should not have annexed the Philippines because __________, ______________, and ________________.II. II. Paragraph #2 -Evidence from documents (and you can add from the textbook as well) (first reason why the US should have or should not have annexed the Philippines)III. III. Paragraph #3 Evidence from documents (and you can add from the textbook as well) (second reason why the US should have or should not have annexed the Philippines)IV. IV. Paragraph #4 Evidence from documents (and you can add from the textbook as well) (third reason why the US should have or should not have annexed the Philippines)V. V. Paragraph #5 Conclusion -rephrase thesis -reflective thought (ie Can we connect this to today? or What can we learn from this?)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.