Guidelines: 1. Select a New Jersey Senate or Assembly bill introduced in the 2017-2019 legislative sessions related to nursing or healthcare. The bill should hold significance for the safety, health and welfare of the public. Prepare a 6-page scholarly paper to include the following: o Describe and discuss the New Jersey legislative process and the difference between the state and assembly versions of the bill. o Discuss your rationale for choosing this legislation. Describe the impact this legislation will have on the health and welfare of the public. Critically compare and contrast the benefits and limitations of the legislation. Is there a financial impact statement attached to the bill? If so, what are the implications of the financial impact statement? o Critically discuss your own view and position on this legislation. o Discuss how other healthcare stakeholders may view this legislation. Are they in support? Why or why not? If you were to contact impacted stakeholders, who would you contact to request their position? For example: the American Nurses Association, New Jersey Nurses Association, New Jersey Hospital Association, School Nurses Association etc. o Discuss how this legislation will impact nurses and the nursing profession. o In addition, please identify the congressman, state senator and two assembly people from your own district. 2. Your paper must adhere to APA format ****USE 218 Legislature “Pain….PDF attachment**** as the legislature to discuss and list in references on reference page *** LIST Pozgar, G.D. (2016) Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett ON REFERENCE PAGE
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.