1. You will have to use the book call: “Exploring education” an introduction to the foundations of education. The author is Alan R. Sadovnik, Peter W Cookson, jr Susan F semel. 2. Please read Chapter Ch. 5 and the two articles, John Dewey “My creed ” ( text book p. 215) and Maxine Green “Wide Awakeness and moral life ” ( text book p. 218 ) 1. How do the philosophies of idealism, realism,, pragmatism exitentialism and postmodernism differ from one another in terms of how they answer questions about the nature of reality? Knowledge? Compare and contrast. With wihich one are you more comfortable? Explain 2.What is the central argument of Maxine Green? 3.The main inferences of Dewey and Green are? 4. What did you learn from the chapter and the articles? 5. What the implications for you as a teacher?
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.