In class we have talked about the Milgram experiment and the obedience of individuals who are influenced by authority figures and situations. Research the Milgram experiment also research the influence of authority figures and authoritarian governments such as what is happening in Hong Kong today. Compare the situations today with the society of Nazi Germany before World War II. Use specific examples in your discussion and specific facts about both societies; be concise and accurate in your discussion and factual.
1) Post your essay on Black Board and also hand in a hard copy (mandatory).
2) Begin your essay with the above paragraph so anyone reading it in the future will know what your essay is about.
3) The essay should be 2-3 pages double spaced with a font no greater than 14.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.