Research and compose an 8-10 page paper on a current issue in human rights. In the paper, students will describe the issue, discuss how it is (or is not) being addressed, any governments or groups active in addressing the issue, and include a discussion of how the rule of law or international governance in relation to this issue. Papers shall be in APA format. (Links to an external site.) Times New Roman 12 pt font, 1 margins, double-spaced. The paper must include at least five sources from academic journals, books, monographs, government and NGO reports, and/or reputable news sources. [Note: Encyclopedias, Wikipedia, etc are not allowed as sources]. All sources shall be properly cited using both in-text (Links to an external site.) and reference citations (Links to an external site.) in APA format. Click here for Rubrics in this course.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.