PROJECT PROPOSAL:For this assignment, write up your research question followed by a brief description of your objective(s). You will then include annotations of 3 selected academic articles. Research is a collective effort, the annotations will allow you to synthesize and reflect critically on your research topic, highlighting key trends and gaps and contextualizing what we know about this topic to date. Developing a preliminary bibliography is an essential early step in the research process, as it helps to orient you to the field and the language and methods used to undertake the research. The bibliography must include (10-12 articles or books in total – no websites please!).The proposal must include:1) Research question & objective(s)2) Annotations of 3 academic sources3) Preliminary bibliography (10-12 articles or books-including the sources from your 3 annotations)Notes:4 pages excluding the bibliography.It’s for a Social Science course.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.