Religion in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century European ArtWhether artists were working under the patronage of a Catholic Pope, endorsing a Counter-Reformation agenda, or producing art influenced by the Protestant Reformation, religion had an undeniable impact on the creation of art in the High Renaissance and Baroque periods in Europe.Carefully examine the following works, and read about each one through reliable internet resources:Michelangelo, Sistine Chapel Ceiling, 1508-12Grünewald, Isenheim Altarpiece, 1510-15Durer, Four Apostles, 1526Caravaggio, The Calling of St. Matthew, 1599-1600Rubens, Elevation of the Cross, 1610In an essay of 5-7 well-developed paragraphs, address each of the following questions, making specific references to the five paintings listed above:How does each painting reflect the religious context in which it was created? What is the religious context or influence apparent in each painting?What additional historical events may have influenced the creation of each painting?What, if any, was the influence of the patron of each painting?Explain how the style and specific visual characteristics of each painting contributed to or reflected its overall religious context or meaning, especially for contemporary audiences.Include specific details about the visual characteristics and content of each painting in your response.Provide proper citations for any information from outside sources included in your essay.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.