Guidelines and instructions
Students will describe their clinical experience day by providing
exemplars of the care they rendered to their clients and how their care was achieved.
The clinical reflective journals must include the following:
A. personal clinical learning goals/objectives,
B. client profile(s), HIPPA requirements must be followed to protect client privacy,
C. Descriptions of the care rendered to the client (s) and how it was achieved using the
Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Core Competencies.
D. a discussion of how goals were met or not met, strengths/needs,
E. a reflection,
F. Recommendation of changes in how you would function as a newly graduated BSN
G. must be 2-4 pages in length, pages that exceed the limit will NOT be read and further
points may be removed if critical content was included on the excess pages
H. Precise APA format that includes correct punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, and
references. The easy online APA software has errors and should NOT be used.
I. type, Times Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced,
J. a reference page with at least 3 recent (not older than 5 years) peer-reviewed nursing
articles, books, drug book/guide, laboratory and diagnostics manual, policy & procedure
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.