You are the new office coordinator of a small multi-specialty group practice. You have been tasked with updating the office policies on medical records and confidentiality and training the employees on this important topic.
For this assignment you will:
Draft policies and procedures related to medical records and confidentiality in your group practice. This should include the following information in 3-5 pages, not including title page and reference page. You are expected to use a minimum of two references and utilize APA style:
Define medical records and confidentiality
Discuss legal standards and regulations related to medical records and confidentiality
Outline policies related to medical records requirements and standards
Outline policies and procedures related to confidentiality and access to records
Discuss how these policies and procedures will be communicated to employees
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.