Prepare a 1000-word essay on an article that addresses a current event or issue related to a topic of organizational change and/or motivating followers. This paper must be written in 6th edition APA format. As you read the article, consider all that you have read and discussed in this course to this point. The essay should summarize the article and critique it according to the theories looked at in this class and the class readings; it must include a discussion of how the principles in this course related (or did not relate) to the article. The essay should highlight agreement and disagreement with the author, providing clear logic and scholarly sources that serve as foundations for opinions. See the syllabus for grading guidelines.Use the Concept paper template outline and use the following headings:Article Summary & Critiquesummarize the article and critique it according to the theories looked at in this class and the class readings;PrinciplesThis section will include a discussion of how the principles in this course related (or did not relate) to the article.ReflectionThis section should highlight agreement and disagreement with the author, providing clear logic and scholarly sources that serve as foundations for opinions. Think of this as a literature review that supports or does not support the article.Course Books:Encouraging the Heart, Kouzes & Posner, 2003. Jossey-Bass, ISBN: 9780787964634Leading Change; John P. Kotter, 2012. Harvard Business School Press, ISBN: 9781422186435Leadership: Theory and Practice, 7th Edition; Northouse, 2012. SAGE Publications, ISBN: 9781412974752Self Leadership and the One Minute Manager: Increasing Effectiveness Through Situational Self Leadership, Blanchard, Fowler, & Hawkins, 2005. HarperCollins Publishers Inc., ISBN:9780060799120
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.