One of the unusual things about studying environmental ethicstoday is that there seems to bea huge amount of disinformation on the subject, as well as a great deal of good information –there is information that just comes at one from the media –there is alsoinformation that one has to dig up by taking thetrouble to do some researchon the issue. The issue has become a focus for hyper-partisanship and divisive politics.
Pick a story from currentnews about the environment, the climate, climate change, global warming, pollution, toxic waste or a related problem, and determine whether the story is fake news or whether it is true. Explain the method by which you determined that the story was true or false (~1-3 pages).
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.