Then, visit the webpage SEC EDGAR Company Filings, and select a company for your final project. Research the companys background using the corporate website and other web resources.
Be sure to cite your sources in APA style.
Next, identify the company and address the following critical elements:
Company Selection: Explain why you have you chosen this company for your final project (personal interest, business interest, professional interest,
Financial Context: Key Goods or Services/Features: Describe the key goods and services your selected organization provides. Include information
about where, why, and for whom they are provided. Separate the financial interest of the company into financial and nonfinancial features. For
example: Are they a manufacturer offering their own financing to customers? Is the company currently facing any financial woes? Explain how these
features of the organization (e.g., major products or services, customers, location) help set the boundaries for business decisions.
Financial Context: Organized: Describe how the company is organized (by product groups, geographic region, function, etc.). Explain how the
organization of the company affects accounting and financial information and subsequent business decisions. Hint: A good place to search
for this information is in the notes in financial statements. For example: Is the company filing using GAAP, and are there any provisions for
non-GAAP filing? Or, how are revenues treated from foreign subsidiaries?
Guidelines for Submission: The short paper should follow these formatting guidelines: 1 to 2 pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double
spaced, with 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in the latest APA style.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.