Critique of Theory Paper Assignment –National Experience and Idenity
Write a brief paper (3-4 pages) in which you offer a critique of at least one of the theories you presented.
From the assigned chapter(s) pertaining to your topic, critique one (or more) of the theories examined. Find and summarize at least three scholarly critiques (e.g., journal articles or books) related to the theory you select. Use the resources cited in the assigned chapter of your SDC textbook as your main source, and seek out external resources when necessary. These will most likely be located in academic journals.
Include the following in your critique paper:
Summaries of at least three scholarly journal articles/critiques related to the topic/theories you are discussing
Your ideas/feedback pertaining to the ideas raised in the three scholarly journal articles/critiques (e.g., do you agree with these? Disagree? Why? Provide rationale/justification supported with citations from your readings).
Consider the questions, challenges, weaknesses, and gaps raised during our virtual discussion on the Discussion Board
The length of your paper should be 3-4 solid pages not including the cover page (no cover page necessary)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.