You are required to:
Source at least 5 research papers (conference or journal) related to the work you are doing for your final year project.
When writing your literature review and including relevant material please consider:
Relevance – What is the research question, how relevant is it to your work.
Success/effectiveness How effectively does the research answer the research question.
Similarity If the works are similar, what are the advantages/disadvantages of each.
Summary of results be sure to mention the main outputs and the significance of these.
Your opinion Indicate what you think are the strong/weak points of the work. Give reasons to support your opinion where possible.
Provide a list of references using an appropriate style guide.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.