The 4th Amendment The Fourth Amendment to The Constitution of the United States reads: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrant shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the person or things to be seized. Write a 1,0501,400 word essay that addresses the following: Answer the following five questions: How does the 4th Amendment apply to police entry into a persons home? What is needed for police to obtain a warrant to search a home? Under what circumstances can police enter a private residence without one? Consider the following Scenario: A Case of Who did it? Mary Ellis, a widow who resides with her adult son William, awakens on a Saturday morning and goes to her walk-in closet, where she finds a man whom she recognizes as a neighbor, Clyde Stevens, lying on the floor unresponsive. Mrs. Ellis calls 911. Minutes later, police and EMS personnel arrive. Mr. Stevens is pronounced dead from an apparent stabbing, as he has a large butcher knife protruding from his back. Mrs. Ellis is transported to the hospital for observation, as she is quite distraught. Could police have entered Mary Elliss home legally without a warrant? To what extent, if any, could police legally gather evidence from the Ellis home without a warrant? Recommended resource: Mincey V. Arizona 437 U.S. 385 (1978) No. 77-5353. Retrieved from http://scholar.google.com/scholar?scidkt=1906146333574098888&as_sdt=2&hl=en Format your work consistent with APA guidelines. Include a title and reference page. Cite a minimum of three reliable sources within the body of your paper using in-text citations where appropriate. Save your Essay in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn_Unit4_Assignment). Submit your Essay by selecting the Unit 4 Assignment in the Dropbox by the end of Unit 4.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.