This is a scholarship essay for a high school senior who will be graduating in May 2020. It must be 250 words or less. Instructions: Have you ever wondered where you’d go if you could fly around downtown? Or maybe you daydream of secretly taking over the world – to each his own. Use your imagination and become the superhero, or perhaps supervillain, you’ve always wanted to be. Would you live a life in a comic book universe or use your powers here in the real world? We want to know how you would use your super powers for good, or bad, even if it was just for the day. Submit an online written response to the question:”Which superhero or villain would you want to change places with for a day and why?” (250 words or less) I have chosen the superhero The Flash because to him criminals aren’t criminals they are just people who need help. He knows their names & takes an interest in their well being. Other superheroes drop in, beat up the villains, drop them in prison & leave. The Flash actually visits the villains, checks up on them & makes sure they are doing okay. One night the villain, Trickster/James, was at the bar having a drink in full costume. The Flash came in, sat down next to him and said James, you’re off your meds again, aren’t you? Being familiar with Trickster, The Flash understood that Trickster only dresses in full costume when he stops taking his antipsychotic medications. The Flash had a heart to heart with Trickster and encouraged him to go to the hospital when he left the bar. The Flash even promised to stop by and play darts. Trickster left the bar & went to the hospital. The Flash’s superpower is more than just speed. He actually cares about people and tries to help them.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.