Review Case Study 5.3 in your text and take into consideration the 5 discussion probes provided at the end of the case. Provide a well-written memo in the proper format to an airline official of your choice specifically addressing the discussion probes 4 and 5. Support your position with ethical perspectives evidence from chapter 5 of your textbook. You must use a minimum of 3 citations from your test book applying these perspectives to your analysis. There are examples of ethical issues in the airline industry everyday, you may wish to consider a real-world example as the basis of your memo (be sure to use additional appropriate citations if you choose to do so). You will be evaluated on proper format, professional style of writing, critical thinking, and your analysis and discussion of the ethics. Several tips for writing were provided for you in the Modules section of the course shell. Please read and follow these tips. Maximum 1 page, single-spaced, 12-point Times Roman font, approximately 750 words. *A minimum of 3 citations from the Johnson textbook is required.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.