Please answer all of the question.1.The public and what they think are ostensibly important in a representative democracy. Explain how we know what the public thinks. Discuss the potential problems in polling.2.Campaign finance laws impose restrictions on campaign contributions. Discuss the evolution of Supreme Court rulings on the topic.3.The news media are an important institution in our political system. Explain each of the functions of the news media. Make sure to provide examples of each.4.We have two dominant parties in the United States. Discuss the significance of electoral laws on (a) the number of political parties and (b) the moderate character of the two dominant parties.https://openstax.org/details/books/american-government-2eThis is the link for the text book, which you should use to answer the questions. It should be in chapter 6, 7, 8, 9. Don’t copy from the book. You don’t need to cite, just answers all of the questions.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.