Formatting, Writing, Etc… of Assignments Formatting (for Individual Assignments): Your papers should be spell-checked and grammar checked, well written with a logical flow of thought. Structure your paper into paragraphs. Papers should be posted as attachments in Microsoft Word or a Microsoft Word compatible document. If you use an Apple computer be sure you save your document as a .doc or docx. Documents that cannot be opened will be treated as if they were not submitted. Papers should: 1. be double spaced. 2. utilize Arial or Times New Roman Font. 3. be font size 12. 4. include a title (cover) page with your name, identifying information for the course, date and title of the paper. 5. have the pages numbered. 6. should properly cite external sources including the textbook, websites, etc using APA, MLA or other known citation method (I prefer MLA)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.