This paper is for a constitutional law class in the format of a legal research or law review paper. The topic is to be about the expansion of presidential powers beyond constitutional limits. focusing on congress’ role and difficulty in constraining an oversized presidency and how the modern presidency can tend to overwhelm legislative power.
The outline i have created is as follows:
I. constitution and enumerated powers to the executive branch and congress/legislative.
II. Expansion of executive powers. – examples on how the presidents have extending their executive powers beyond constitutional limits.
a. early years examples of expansion of powers
– some examples may include Youngstown (truman) , war powers (congress not declaring war since cold war), etc.
b. recent examples and ideological polarization within those examples
III. effects on congress/consequences of expansion of powers beyond constitutional limits
–for example policy gridlock
There is no rubric or guidelines to follow except for bluebook/law review format and the topic can if NEEDED be modified slightly – with my permission.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.