Regulatory agencies are the physical manifestation of health care legislation. Each agency has a specific mission that is carried out under the authority of Congress.
Choose a health care organization of interest to you. Write a paper that addresses the following:
1. Introduction about Joint Commission Resources.
2. Describe the purpose, mission, and goals of this health care organization.
3. Provide an overview of the type of health care organization and the community it serves. Discuss the population, or stakeholders, that this organization is committed to serving.
4. Identify the regulating agencies that oversee the organization. Why is the role of a regulatory agency important in health care?
5. What are the specific responsibilities assigned to regulating agencies? How do regulation agencies support health care and the stakeholders in health care?
6. Identify a health care issue/topic relevant for this organization (workplace safety, patient safety, quality, fraud and abuse, injury, etc.). Discuss the relevance of this issue or topic for the organization.
7. Evaluate the organization’s ability to meet the legal and ethical requirements based on agency regulations.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.