Assignment 2: EBP Problem, Searching the Evidence, and Appraisal Develop a EBP question guided by the Question Development Tool Appendix B, (Dearholt& Dang, 2017) and then using this question conduct a literature search to investigate the issue or problem. Gather a minimum of 3 primary research study articles (NOT literature review, systematic reviews or meta analysis studies) to address the practice question. A primary research study includes collection of either qualitative or quantitative data. It is anticipated article Appraisal will be 1 page per article. The assignment should be organized in the following 5 parts: Title Page Practice question Develop and Implement a Search Strategy. Please work with a librarian to conduct a literature search. The literature search parameters should be saved and included. Appraise 3 articles by addressing the following: What is the level of evidence (I, II, III, IV, or V)? See John Hopkins Tool Kit ( Dearholt and Dang, 2017). Study Design (experimental, quasi-experimental, non-experimental )? Please explain your designation of the type, of study design in a few sentences and identify the type of data collected ( qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods). Using the Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research StudyPreview the document (American Nurse Association) as a guide critique the research article. Provide explanations for your responses. Reference list using APA format
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.