This final writing assignment allows you to present an analysis of the best reasoning on each side of your issue. In the process, you will get to demonstrate some of the key skills you have learned during this course. In particular, you will demonstrate the ability to create high-quality arguments on both sides of an issue, to support your reasoning with scholarly sources, and to provide a fair analysis of the strength of the reasoning on each side. Make sure to incorporate any relevant feedback you got from the instructor on your previous writing assignments.For an example of how to complete this paper, take a look at the Week 5 ExamplePreview the document paper. Your paper must include the following sections, clearly labeled: Introduction Introduce readers to your topic; include a brief preview of what you will accomplish in this paper. (approximately 150 words) First Argument Present the best argument on one side of the issue. (approximately 150 words) Express your argument in standard form, with the premises listed one by one above the conclusion. Defense for First Argument Support the first argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You may also choose to clarify the meaning of key premises and to explain how your reasoning supports the conclusion (approximately 250 words). Opposing Argument Present the best argument on the other side of the issue (approximately 150 words). Express your argument in standard form. Defense of Opposing Argument Support the opposing argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You are welcome as well to clarify the meaning of premises and/or to explain the reasoning further (approximately 250 words). Analysis of the Reasoning (approximately 350 words) Evaluate the quality of each argument, addressing whether key premises are true and whether the conclusion logically follows from them. Analyze arguments for any fallacies committed or for any biases that may influence either side. Do you feel that one argument makes a much stronger case than the other and why? (There is no need to take sides, only to assess the quality of the arguments.) Support your analysis with scholarly sources. Conclusion (approximately 150 words) Provide a brief conclusion and summary of your issue and how it can best be addressed by critical thinkers.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.