This is the paper for the course Global Asia—- study of heartland of globalization, looking for the reason and process that globalization occured.
Readings: Tansen Sen, The impact of the Zheng He Expeditions.
Dennis O.Flynn and Arturo Girldez, Born with a Silver Spoon: The Origin of World Trade in 1571, Journal of World History, 6, 2, 1995, 201-221.
Requirement: Discuss the main points in Yijun Wangs lecture on Monday. Please focus your paper on placing the information you learned from the lecture into the context of the themes we’ve been analyzing in our course so far. Address 2-3 salient points raised by Prof.Wang, assess their significance, and put them into historical perspective.
This means the lecture notes are the most important when your constructing the paper. From my perspective, you could discuss the impact of Zheng He voyage, imagination about what will happen if Zheng He meet with Columbus, and context behind Zheng’s voyage.
Lecture notes and readings are attached. Citation from readings is not required but is recommended .
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.