Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product-or service-driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.
Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in five to six (5-6) years.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
Analyze the process for crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
Determine the characteristics of an effective onboarding model.
Explore how to identify and develop high-potential talent.
Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.