We pick up the company a called ‘Sweetwaters’, its is opened its first location in 1993 in downtown Ann Arbor near their alma mater, The University of Michigan. Inspired by their love of food and drink and driven by their creativity, Sweetwaters was conceived and brought to life. The marvelous result: a coffeehouse that celebrates classic caf fare alongside globally influenced coffees and teas in an environment that is both classic and friendly. Problem Statement Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea is a rapidly growing business. As the brand continues to grow, its IT and IS infrastructure needs to grow with it to keep up with the need for data analysis and reporting. Previously used tools, such as Excel and Google Drive lack the capabilities to support the growing business as it adds more locations and sells more every month. Currently, sweetwater manages all data using an Excel file processing system which is time consuming and less efficient. There are multiple files with sales data that have duplicate data points and information. Proposed Solution Our projects goal is to eradicate this problem by designing a database for the SweetWaters.This way they can keep track of all the inventory materials and sales. Database is much faster than Excel. It can take minutes in SQL to do what it takes nearly an hour to do in Excel. Excel can technically handle one million rows, but that’s before the pivot tables, multiple tabs, and functions you’re probably using. SQL also separates analysis from data. When using SQL, your data is stored separately from your analysis. Instead of emailing a massive Excel file, you can send tiny plain text files containing the instructions for your analysis. Teammates each have access to the same data, so they can run your analysis on their own. They don’t have to manage file versions or risk corrupting the data, and they can re-run it on any other data.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.