1/2 page: Short summary of the larger purpose, argument (Ideas A, B and C), results and conclusion. (A reader should get an idea of what your topic is and what sources youll use to address it.)
1 page: Topic and its Relevance. Ex: What is the topic and its importance? How current is it?
How you investigated it.
Literature review (body): Synthesis of published information. Summarizes (chosen sources, groups main ideas/themes and presents any flaws/counter-arguments in your research)
Body 1 1/2 page: Groups Ideas (This is where you present ideas using quotes and explain them)
Present Flaws/Counter Arguments
Methodology and Results (1 Page): Describes actions taken to investigate a research problem. This includes techniques used to identify, select, process and analyze necessary information.
Allows for verification and validity of work
Answers two questions: How was the data collected and how was it analyzed?
Conclusion (1 Page): Briefly goes over main ideas
Evaluates main ideas. Gives resolution. Ex: Here is the problem and this is how we deal with it.
Discusses any revelations and importance in the future. Ex: This is what will happen if we do or dont deal with it.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.