Change LeadershipOrganizational Development (OD) is a method organizations use to manage change. OD implements change in an organization by using the action research (AR) model to identify a problem, plan change, implement interventions, and evaluate the success of the change process. Two key tenets of the AR model are:Involve those doing the work (e.g., employees, stakeholders) in the change planning, implementation, and review.Create a cyclical OD process whereby results from one cycle (i.e., evaluation) becomes part of the input for the next cycle (i.e., identify problem)To begin this week’s section of the final project, briefly review your chosen organization. Presume that the reader does not know the identity of your organization or what you have evaluated thus far. What is the essential information the reader should know? This section of your paper should be a very brief summary, likely no more than three or four sentences. Be sure to provide an appropriate APA introduction to your paper.Next, describe one or two recent change events that have occurred in your subject organization.What was the planned change?How well did the change effort work?Using research in organizational and leadership literature, evaluate the change event.What mistakes were made?What key lessons can you summarize from your evaluation of the past event?Next, research the literature on change leadership. Defend a change leadership action plan that your organization should implement to create positive change outcomes and reduce or virtually eliminate resistance to change. Be sure to support your plan with research.Next, assess strategic steps to leverage insights from the employees at different levels of the organization in every stage of the change process. Be sure to support your strategic steps with research.Finally, justify how your proposed change process for the organization aligns to the organizational values.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.