Read the “What Are Mind Maps?” section of the article How to Use Mind Maps to Unleash Your Brain’s Potential.https://lifehacker.com/how-to-use-mind-maps-to-unleash-your-brains-creativity-1348869811Then make a mind map for applied anthropology. Especially illustrate how applied anthropology is being used and how it applies to real-life situations in environmental, health, business, or forensics settings. Your mind map can be hand drawn, or it can be created with a word processing program. Upload your mind map as a JPEG, a Word document, or a PDF. In your post, explain how your mind map relates to applied anthropology.Then:After reading the article, Keeping up with The Joneses: Stealth, secrets, and duplicity in marketing relationships, focus on Section 6 (Keeping up with the Joneses) and discuss which of the six modes of duplicity in stealth marketing you find to be the most unethical. Explain your rationale using examples listed in the article.linked below
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.