Read Steven Strauss’ article, https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-connection-between-ed_b_1066401 and address the following based on the information presented in the article and other research:Please use the textbook Amacher, R. and Pate, J. (2019). Principles of microeconomics (2nd ed.). also as one of the scholarly sources. Be sure to use in-text citations for each resource you use and for every fact the you include from the resources.Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.Evaluate the effect of income inequality on the U.S. economy, such as unemployment, economic growth, and other economic factors.Estimate the gap between those who hold bachelor’s and higher (master or doctoral) degrees and those who do not.Explain reasons why the inequality gap between educated and less-educated workers has been widening.Evaluate whether increasing opportunities for higher education can reduce income inequality.Analyze what else causes U.S. income inequality to widen.Recommend how to reduce educationally based income inequality or other factors if you were a federal policy maker.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.