During what month were you born? January What does informatics mean to you? Provide one detailed example. What specifically about informatics do you want to learn in this course? This course provides foundational and introductory knowledge regarding informatics with an emphasis on developing an understanding of concepts of nursing informatics (NI) and becoming knowledgeable about the application of informatics in advanced practice. Basic nursing informatics skills include the application and distribution of data/information to generate knowledge, information literacy, Electronic Health Record (EHR) use as an advanced practice provider, and aspects of documentation. NI skills are used to synthesize and integrate nursing science with computer, information, and cognitive sciences.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.