1. Only two sources needed 2. For each citation it’s need to have three paragraphs annotated bibliography 3. Use proper grammar/mechanics on the rough draft of your essay. 4. Apply and document sources through a discussion; locate sources, determine sources credibility, and organize and write about sources on your discussion. 5. Summarize, analyze, and critique sources on the rough draft of your essay. 6. Analyze sources, evaluate logical reasoning, and identify logical appeals on the rough draft of your essay. 7. There are multiple ways of formatting and organizing annotated bibliographies: one paragraph, two paragraph, and three paragraph. For our purposes, we are doing a three-paragraph annotated bibliography for each citation. Start with your CITATION and then follow it with three paragraphs: Summary (150-200 words) Evaluation/Analysis (150-200 words) Reflection (50-100 words)
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.