1. Discuss what is correct and what is incorrect in the following statement:
A good management information system should provide the
manager with as much information as possible and that information
should be provided in no more than five seconds after it is
Justify why you evaluated the statement as you did.
2. Consider the principles of Systems Thinking and Design Thinking that we discussed earlier in
the semester. Discuss how the government either did or did not demonstrate they were using
systems thinking in the recent decision to pull troops from the Kurdish region. Remember the
goal is to discuss the principles of systems thinking, not to discuss politics. You may discuss it
from any perspective that helps you demonstrate your understanding of Systems Thinking.
3. Suppose your boss asked you to summarize the results of the various reports from the
Standish Group and to explain how it drives systems analysis.
4. Discuss the business rules for locating and purchasing a book online.
Answer each question clearly and neatly. Type the answer to questions, and allow no more
than 2 pages each, double spaced with 1″ margins. LABEL the question you believe you are
answering. If I cannot read your answer or understand your grammar, or if you provide multiple
answers, the answer will be wrong.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.