Two Assignments This is a Blog Post Assignment 1.Assignment One:Mental Models:in The Fifth Discipline Blog Post:500 words, single spaced Consider ways the mental models discipline described in Chapter 9 of the Senge text apply to your own organization processes and culture.Choose an aspect of the mental models discipline that you consider particularly relevant to your own organization and beneficial to share with a specific audience there. Some examples of topics discussed in the chapter are: *Implicit mental models. *Left-hand column technique *Balancing inquiry and advocacy *Espoused theory versus theory in use. *Mental models limited to representation of events and mental models that encompass patterns of events. You may choose one of these topics or another applicable concept in the chapter that would benefit your audience Identify the particular individual or group (Teachers) at your site who will serve as your virtual audience,you may use the same audience you used for your previous blog post or choose a new audience.Consider any particular organizational challenges that the person or group faces that could be illuminated by an understanding of the models discipline.Your audience could be members of your professional learning community,your institution’s board a work or department group or others in your organization. Instructions *Provide a short definition of mental model in your own words to introduce your post. *What are mental models? *Which aspects of mental models have you chosen for your blog post *Explain the applicability of your chosen aspects of mental models to processes,practice and/or events in your organization. *Post at least one question about the significance of mental models in promoting continuous improvement and organizational learning *Explain the significance of mental models to you and your organization *Provide at least one reference in addition to the Senge text *Prepare a concise yet informative post of approximately 500 words,single space.:Remember this is a Blog Post 2.Assignment Two:Unit 4 Discussion This is not a Blog Post 1page single space After completing the reading on action research and problem solving cycles,describe the key components of a basic action research cycle and respond to the following *How do mental models factors in to an action research cycle? Discuss the significance and important of mental model principles for engaging in action research or any inquiry problems-solving or continuous improvement process.cite specific aspects of the mental model discipline and specific aspects of an action research study or inquiry cycle.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.