For your essay quiz, you will respond to all four (4) questions presented. This quiz is based on the learning materials presented in this module. Be sure to complete all of the assigned readings and viewings from the Learning & Assessment Activities page before you begin this quiz.Upon completion of this activity, you will be able to:Discuss the historical evolution of domestic terrorism within the sociopolitical context of American societyDescribe the force multiplier effect of globalization on terrorism in AmericaExamine the challenges that arise for American law enforcement due to emerging domestic terrorist groups.Questions:1. What is the relationship between extremists and terrorists? Are they the same or different? Provide some examples of extremists groups and terrorist groups to support your response.2. How has the globalization phenomenon acted as a force multiplier concerning the problems in identifying, defining, and conceptualizing terrorism?3. Why do law enforcement agencies find it difficult to differentiate what may be a crime of violence or hate crime from that of an act of terrorism? Provide an example illustrating this dilemma4. How are domestic terrorist threats, from 2000 to present, both different and similar in certain respects from the terrorist threats of 1960-1990’s?When developing your answers, remember:You must include (cited) facts to support the major points in your response. Your responses should not include continuous quotations without your thoughts and analysis, as well. Rather, your responses must reflect a balance between facts and your perspective on the points you made.Your responses to each of the quiz questions should be a minimum of one page (250 words) and a maximum of two pages in length.Include appropriate cited references and format them in the American Psychological Association (APA) writing style (6th edition).Use the EC Library resources for research assistance and to properly cite your work:CJ352 Domestic Terrorism Research Guide (Links to an external site.)Plagiarism & Copyright (Links to an external site.)Excelsior Library Writing Help (Links to an external site.)APA Citation Help (Links to an external site.)Excelsior College Online Writing Lab (OWL) (Links to an external site.)Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to submit your work, click “Upload Submission.” Enter the submission title and then click on “Select a file to upload.” Browse your computer, and select your file. Click “Open” and verify the correct file name has appeared next to Submission File. Click on “Continue.” Confirm submission is correct and then click on “Accept Submission & Save.”
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.