There are two assignments The first discussion use 412 words. The second discussion post use 413 words. Instructions for both discussion question: Answers need to be thorough and complete – a minimum of 500 words. You may want to type your answer up in a Word document to check for this. Posts that are merely a few sentences long will not receive full credit. Please edit your posts for spelling and grammar mistakes. You must also demonstrate to me that you have read the text by incorporating facts and information from your weekly reading into the discussion. This is not an assignment that you can type up something off the top of your head. To receive full credit for this assignment, you must also post two additional response posts to two other students posts. Response posts need to be professional and courteous. Please make sure your response posts add something relevant and new to the conversation and furthers the discussion. All three discussion posts (original and response posts) must be in your own words. You are not allowed to copy and paste any of your discussions from any other source (ex: website, textbook, other student, etc.). If you use outside information, you must cite that information using APA citation style. Discussion 1 Discuss the various challenges that the criminal justice system faces due to the rapid social changes in the United States. Textbook is Multiculturalism and the Criminal Justice System By Robert D. Hanser and Michael N. Gomila Pearson Publishing ISBN-13: 978-0-13-215597-7 Second Discussion question: Compare and contrast violence and aggression. Provide an example of each. Discuss the four violent crimes reported in the UCR. Discuss how the UCR may perpetuate racial stereotypes of criminal violence. Textbook is Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Research and Application 5th Edition By: Curt R. Bartol and Anne M. Bartol Sage Publishing ISBN 978-1-5063-8724-6
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.