Your second extra credit opportunity involves responding to a series of short videos by Oscar Boyson on the contemporary art market. These videos are based onSarah Thornton’s book Seven Days in the Art World(2009), which takes a look at the lives of artists, gallery owners, curators, and auctioneers who create, buy, sell, and exhibit art. All of the videosyou need to vieware curated into a YouTube playlist linked here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH7lBHQ35lU&list=PLJ_rW389EXHrhyBRPg58NBwbIiwo7JVDUOnce you have watched all four videos (16:45 min. total), write a 1-page response (Times New Roman, 12 pt font, double-spaced) highlighting what you found to be the most important and the most interesting bits of information presented throughoutthe series. You should think of these kinds of questions while writing your response:What gives art value in the twenty-first century? Who is buying art? How? Did any of the comments made in these videos surprise you? Why? Based on these videos, do you think art is a good investment?Whyor why not?
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.