Annotated Bibliography. The annotated bibliography is a list of sources with annotations, listed in alphabetical order. An annotation is a one or two paragraph summary and analysis of a source. In preparation for the research paper, students will compose an annotated bibliography (minimum of 10 scholarly/academic sources) on the topic they have chosen for their research paper. An annotated bibliography gives an account of the research that has been done on a given topic and is excellent preparation for a research project. Each annotation should generally include the following items: a summary, an evaluation of the source, and a reflection on its applicability to the research project. This assignment is worth 5% of the final grade.
Again, here are the three parts:
a summary of the text,
an evaluation of the text (its significance, etc.)
a reflection on its applicability to your research Topic.
With this annotated bibliography the student should also present what they determine their conclusion to the research paper to be.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.