This is an analytical paper about Senkaku Island Dispute between China and Japan. Your paper should not just be only a justification of Chinese claims but to ask how these claims hold up relative to the rival claims of other countries and what role history, power, and law play respectively. In other words, why would a skeptic believe Chinese claims rather than Japanese claims over Senkaku/Diaoyu? Also, what is important here is the role of power. Chinese power is a more relevant factor in the assertion of claims. Your task in the paper is not to support Chinese sovereignty claims based on historical records but to ask whether a country can use historical records to make territorial claims, especially when such records are challenged by other states. What role does military power and international law play in the resolution of rival territorial claims? Please understand that this is an analytical paper. You need to consult multiple sources and determine whether Chinese claims have any more reason than the claims of other countries, which may also be using history.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.