This assignment must be a minimum of two pages with a maximum of three pages (600 – 900 words). The submission must be in an essay, worksheet, or table format and should adhere to the guidelines in the syllabus. (Except it should be 2 – 3 pages instead of 1 – 2.)
With your help, your clients from Bob and Bonny Buyer from Week 6 Assignment had their offer on 1500 N. Verdugo Rd., Glendale CA 91208 accepted. While they understand that you are not a loan officer, they come to you seeking information about how the loan market works. They understand that you can not give them a loan or legal advice, but they want you to educate them on their loan options and considerations.
Create a cheat sheet to present to your buyers that explain some of the options they should understand and be aware of regarding the loan process. Be sure to explain the items and options listed below and any additional information that you may think is necessary.
Leverage & Hypothecation
Interest Rates: Simple, Nominal, and Effective
Fixed Rates vs Adjustable Rates
Trust Deeds vs Mortgages
Beneficiaries, Trustees, and Trustor
Reinstatement Periods & Right of Rescission
Truth in Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity Act
You are not simply defining these terms. We have the definitions in the book. You are explaining them and telling your clients why these items are important to them in the pursuit of the best loan for them.
Cite your sources
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.