This assignment corresponds to Chapter 12 in the textbook Think of a familiar family who may be going through some difficulty that could bring them to see a therapist. This can be: 1) your own family, 2) a family that you personally know, 3) a reality TV family, or 4) a completely fictional family such as The Simpsons, the Everdeen family from the Hunger Games, or the Pritchetts from the show Modern Family. These are just examples! Please consider a conflict that they may be (or potentially could be) experiencing from the perspective of TWO of the family theories (i.e. Intergenerational Family Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy, Humanistic and Experiential Family Therapy, Functional Family Therapy, Multisystemic Family Therapy, Narrative Family Therapy, Feminist Family Therapy). Feel free to either discuss some real issue, or be creative to make up some type of issue or problem that could be addressed in therapy! What is the underlying cause of the conflict per these two family theories? What would be the therapeutic goals, and what techniques would two types of family therapists use in working with this family? Your grade is based on the following: Cover each of the sections thoroughly, I would expect to see the assignment last 3-4 double space pages. 10 points Discussion of Family Factors Who are the members of your family? (Describe the family.) What are the family dynamics? What presenting problems did your clients demonstrate? What brought them to therapy? 20 points Use of 1 family systems therapy Name the first family theory that you will be discussing. How would that type of theorist conceptualize the family problem? (In other words, what does this theory consider to be problematic?) How does that apply to the concerns your family is experiencing? Which techniques could you use in working with this family? Were there any particular words you used to introduce the technique to your clients? 20 points Use of another family systems therapy Name the second family theory that you will be discussing. How would that type of theorist conceptualize the family problem? (In other words, what does this theory consider to be problematic?) How does this conceptualization apply to the concerns of your chosen family? Which techniques could you use in working with this family? Were there any particular words you used to introduce the technique to your clients? Total 50 points
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.