Choose a specific coin in circulation in the United States between 1776 and 1900 and research the coin. Do not write on a denomination of coin, write on one particular coin that was minted during a specific time period. For example, the 2 cent piece that was minted between 1864 and 1873. Write an essay on its history. Include an image of the obverse and reverse (for a total of two images). Describe with text its metal content, denomination, years of circulation, detailed description of inscriptions and images and the current price range for obtaining such a coin. Finally, describe any historical effect the coin may have had on U.S. history. Please write a 1,500-word essay on the topic that matches your last name alphabetically (i.e., if your last name is McCosker, you write on topic 3). Your essay will be graded on two general areas: written content and writing conventions. The conventions refer to the spelling, grammar, citations, capitalization, and format of your writing. The content refers to the style, topic, thesis, supporting evidence and sophistication of your argument.
- The Importance of Considering the Level of Protection Desired When Determining Spare Part Quantities
- The Impact of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Electronic Commerce (EC) on Logistics and System Support
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.