To create a collection of poems to share with preschool children and to evaluate the collection. Scenario: As a preschool teacher you know that every teacher should have a rich and varied collection of poems to share with children. You decide this is your moment to begin to build that collection. For your beginning collection you decide to focus upon poems that provide opportunities for children to be actively involved with the language of the poems, poems that represent different types of poetry, and poems that represent a culture different than your own. PAGE 1:Focus Assignment 1. Create a collection of eight poems to share with preschool children. The poems must come from sources other than your textbook. Three poems should lend themselves to childrens active involvement with the language of the poems. Three poems should represent different types of poetry. Two poems should represent a culture other than your own. For each poem in your collection, write one or two sentences describing how you would share it with preschoolers. PAGE 2:Self-Evaluation 1. For each poem in your collection: a. Explain how this poem addresses the issues in the scenario. b. Give evidence from the chapter supporting this poem (with citations). 2. Describe and justify how your poetry collection would improve teaching and learning in the scenario.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.