Pick a topic from chapters 1 16. You are to research that topic by looking at information on that topic from at least three different sources. Read thoroughly and carefully the information in the sources you use. Use only educational or peer-reviewed journals. Magazines such as Better Homes and Garden are not acceptable as a source of information. Then, write about your topic and findings. The following information is to be included:
Compare the information to what is in the textbook for this course. Are there similarities in belief amongst the authors? Are there differences of opinions? Explain.
What are your ideas on this topic? Did you have pre-conceived ideas before you researched this topic? How have your thoughts changed since researching this information?
Feel free to include other information as appropriate.
Your written paper should be at least two pages long not counting the title page and the reference page. You are to use Times New Roman, 12 point font. Margins should be one inch. Double space the paragraphs. Indent only the first line of each paragraph. Include the page number at the bottom center of your page.
You are to have a title page. Information on the title page should be centered horizontally and vertically. Include your title for the paper, your name, this course name, and date of submission.
Your reference page should have our text listed as resource. This does NOT count in your three sources. In other words, you will have a minimum of four sources on the reference page.
Use APA for your style of writing. Should you have questions regarding APA style of writing, there are many sites available on the Internet for properly citing sources using APA style. One such place is the OWL center at Purdue.
You are expected to use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. You are college students. Please proofread carefully and submit only high quality work that reflects your collegiate status.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.