This should be presented in a Report format, it should look into how and why these care services are not effective despite statutory requirements to provide excellent care, policies and procedure that are currently in place and why it is failing.why the needs of vulnerable children with learning disabilities or autism living in mental health hospitals or secure facilities are not meet, what can be done to bring about change and improvement.Threshold expectationsIn order to pass the Assessment Part 1 students will need to:Critically examine and explain contemporary policy and practice issues within the human services.Reflect on and describe the issues facing service users and professionals in the field of Human Services.Minimum of 12 referencesIn order to pass the Assessment Part 2 students will need to:Propose a realistic service response to these barriers that identify and address the needs of service user groups and those who have experienced organisational contingenciesCommunicate the findings in a written project proposal reportMinimum of 20 references
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.