Portfolio task:Write a 1700-word report consistent with the proposal for Assessment 2, taking into account any feedback you received at that time. Extend the preliminary research that was conducted for the proposal to strengthen the arguments presented in the final report. The report should include a Works Cited section to list any references made in the text (this section does not count towards the final word count).1. The two report exemplars all focus on a different scenario from me. My scenario is scenario 5: Public relations: You work for a full-service advertising and PR agency. A major client is seeking communications advice about the launch of a new product or service. Your manager asks you to prepare a report on the best approach for a launch campaign. Therefore, for this final report, please respond to the requirement of this specific public relations scenario.2. The upload files: Writing Proposal and feedback included a 500-word proposal that outlines the topic matter and approach that I plan to take for the final piece of assessment: a 1700-word report and feedback from my tutor (instructor).3. For the 1700-word report, you can make changes to its structure (use subheading where appropriate) based on the feedback for my proposal. Furthermore, more sources can be used for this report, as long as they are helpful for extending the preliminary research that was conducted for the proposal to strengthen the arguments presented in the final report (do not need to limit to the proposal resources).4. There is no need for academic-style referencing, but footnotes consistent with professional workplace documents can be used if required.
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.