Critiquing the Literature: Assumptions of Statistical Tests Preparation In preparation for this discussion, make sure you have read the article, “Are Assumptions of Well-Known Statistical Techniques Checked, and Why (Not)?” Instructions Hoekstra, Kiers, and Johnson (2012) state, Our findings show that researchers are relatively unknowledgeable when it comes to when and how data should be checked for violations of assumptions of statistical tests. Complete the following for your initial post for this discussion, remembering to adhere to the guidelines in the FEM: Describe to what extent you find this statement to be accurate, based on your experience, readings, and research. o Provide relevant examples and rationale for your explanation. Review the research question descriptions in the Appendix of the article, and select one of them. For the one you selected: o List the assumptions for the statistical analysis that should be used for that question. Note: You do not need to perform the assumptions; you will get to do that in future units!
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.