As a current or future health care administration leader, you may be required to apply the use of statistical tools to measure performance improvement in your health services organization. As you have examined throughout this course, there are a variety of statistical tools at your disposal that will allow you to enhance your decision-making skills to enhance effective health care delivery in your health services organization. The statistical tools explored this week, such as chi-square, ANOVA, and regression, are all useful in helping you identify the association between certain causes of inefficiency as well as identify those performance improvement initiatives that have been most effective in reducing such inefficiencies. For this Discussion, review the resources for this week regarding these techniques and think about how your health services organization, or one with which you are familiar, might use these techniques in practice. *****Post, a brief description of one of the methods presented in the resources for this week and explain how it might be used as part of a performance improvement initiative within your health services organization or an organization with which you are familiar. Be specific and provide examples. Using fictitious data, demonstrate the use of this statistical method and interpret all results. What are other statistical techniques that might be useful for your example? PLEASE USE STATISTICAL DATA AND ANSWER FULLY. RESOURCES https://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/. CH 1.3.5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS3k8ONVN-o&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xcQYmPDqXs&feature=youtu.be
- ISB PGP Pro Admission Essay
- Explain the steps taken to assess a risk from a quantitative perspective where monetary and numeric values are assigned and discuss the formulas used to quantify risk.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts.
- “Evaluate contemporary societal attitudes towards adolescent sexuality.
- Write a paper that summarizes and identifies the claims within a text, weighs the use of evidence to support the claim, and presents your degree of agreement/disagreement.
- Write an FBA report.You will begin by describing a hypothetical case where you would conduct an FBA (identifying information, reason for referral, and background information). Next, plan out the FBA using direct and indirect measures of behavior.
- What do you think is the biggest change in society due to digitalization?
- Use your search engine (e.g., Google) and review summaries of the Ebola Outbreak 2014-2015 and the return of infected/disease-exposed American citizens (AMCITS) to the U.S. A significant challenge of a pathogen-related or chemical event will be the nature and number of casualties.
- Select one sexuality related issue that is the subject of considerable disagreement in contemporary society (e.g., pornography, prostitution, extramarital sex or other issue). Provide a discussion of the issue from the standpoint of both the Restrictive and Permissive sexual ideologies.
- Define and discuss (with examples) the Boston Consulting Group’s (BCG) Growth-Share Matrix and its significance and limitations in marketing strategy.